We’re Here to Help!
Guest post here on Heaven & Nature Sing! Submit your article, story, or blog post (following the guidelines below). We’re glad to help out other writers like ourselves build a bigger audience.
Need more help in getting started as a writer? If you’d like to be a part of an awesome writer’s support group, I’ve got one of those too! Just follow us on our Patreon for as little as $1/month!
You’ll get to
- Chat with me personally and other talented writers daily
- Get feedback, advice, inspiration, and encouragement
- Share with other writers who know what you’re going through
- Hang out with us on exclusive voice and video chats
- Be the first to see our writing as it gets written
- Access exclusive behind-the-scenes content and how-tos
See you there!
Guest Post Submission Guidelines:
- If your post is published, please link back to it with a “teaser” on your site!
- Only unique works, please. Don’t publish it anywhere else.
- At least 500-2500 words
- Complete, well written
- Separate content under clear headlines for easy reading
- Google docs, pdf, or Word file only
- If your submission is accepted, we may proofread it and make minor edits before publishing. We will let you know of the changes before publishing.
- You may include up to 2 links (to your social media, site, blog, etc.)
- You don’t have to design your own images, but if you do I suggest using Canva. You may send up to 2 images along with your submission. If you do, I highly recommend sending a Blog Header and a Pinterest Pin.
Email to: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Submitting a request does not guarantee that it gets accepted. Please don’t take it personally. Blogging is hard work and I may not have time to respond to everyone’s request.
Topics We’re Interested In
Here’s an idea of what kinds of topics we like to publish. Submissions outside this list of topics might still be considered though. Keep in mind: we are a primarily Christian blog.
- Family life: marriage, relationships, parenting, fun, how-tos
- Money Matters: saving money, budgeting, working from home
- Food: recipes, saving money, special events/holidays
- Music: worship team advice, piano or guitar lessons, reading music, playing by ear
- Bible study, devotionals, encouragement, how-tos
- Writing: freelance writing, blogging, how-tos, inspiration
- Stories: short stories, story series, flash fiction, fantasy, sci-fi, fiction
Let’s do this!