The next guest post could be YOU!
You can also request a review of your site, services, or blog! More info here.
This is an idea of the guest posts we’re looking for:
- life on a worship team
- music lessons
- worship team help/resources/reviews
- private time with God
- Bible study
- worship, why we worship
- encouraging devotionals
- something relevant and thought-provoking about church worship culture today
- history of church music/worship/instruments
- mid-week struggles of Christian life
- worship team rehearsals
- worship leader
- beginner how-tos
A few guidelines:
- At least 350 words
- Complete, well written, with clear subtitles
- Tell us what your keyword is (more about keywords here)
- Google docs, pdf, or Word file
- If your submission is accepted, we may proofread it and make minor edits as we see fit before publishing
- You may include a link to your site or blog
- You don’t have to design your own images, but if you do I suggest using Canva or (my personal favorite) Adobe Spark Post on Google Play
Email to: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Submitting a request does not guarantee that it get’s accepted. Please don’t take it personally. Blogging is hard work and I may not have time to respond to everyone’s request.
Let’s do this!